Batteries are not household waste

Almost everyone has a cell phone today but what is meant by battery recycling? Not everyone knows the term. That’s why batteries are still just moving on the trash with dire consequences for the environment.There is a regulation on battery recycling. It says that used batteries and dead batteries which are no longer needed can either be returned to a store or taken to a collection point. The shops are also obliged to take back the batteries and the batteries. To    recycle your battery properly, contact Kinsbursky brothers for hazel free recycling process. Batteries and accumulators contain numerous pollutants such as mercury, lead or cadmium. These substances are harmless but not for a long time, if improperly disposed.

The real story behind the scene

Although battery recycling theoretically sounds very simple, 60% of the old batteries still end up in the household waste. Only the remaining 40% are properly disposed of which is definitely not enough. Although most people know that battery recycling is important to the environment, many are simply too comfortable to dispose of their batteries properly.If you take into account the high volume of batteries that come into circulation every year, you will be stunned after knowing the numerical value that comesto the recycling plant which must not just land in the trash.

Battery recycling is a good measure for environmental protection

Batteries contain highly toxic substances which once released can contaminate the environment and especially the groundwater. Battery recycling is therefore not only useful if less waste is to be created but also an important thing when it comes to health. If you want to protect the environment you should buy rechargeable batteries. In this way the mountains do not grow even further with hazardous waste. Anyone with a cell phone or a modern smartphone should definitely know what battery recycling means for a healthy environment.Zinc carbon batteries, alkaline manganese batteries, mercury button batteries, separating these and many more batteries and rechargeable batteries is not up to the consumer. Zinc carbon and alkaline manganese batteries both contain a large amount of zinc. In addition, manganese and iron are recycled. These can be used as recycling raw materials.

Conclusion:Avoid or recycle batteries

The purpose of batteries is clear. They deliver electricity. If the youngest daughter’s dollhouse cannot be plugged in, batteries will make sure the light goes on. Batteries are much less efficient than the power outlet. Depending on the type of battery, it require between 40 and 500 times more energy for their production than they will provide later. Therefore, whenever possible unplug the battery. That helps the environment and the wallet as well. If a battery has become obsolete, dispose of it appropriately.Wherever batteries can be purchased, it is possible to return them but not in household waste.

Comments are closed.

  • Partner links